Vestal Volunteer Emergency Squad (VVES)
VVES is looking for qualified AEMT-Critical Cares and Paramedics to work on a Per Diem basis.
Interested individuals must meet the following requirements:
- Posses a current New York State Drivers License that is unrestricted and meets the requirements of the agency’s insurance carrier.
- Must successfully complete pre-employment screening which includes a background/reference check and pre-employment physical which includes drug and alcohol screening
- Be currently certified at either the Critical Care or Paramedic level by NYSDOH-BEMSATS with no disciplinary actions pending.
- Be currently credentialed by the Susquehanna Regional EMS Council (SREMS) to provide care in the region.
- Posses a current CPR card at the Professional Rescuer level and be currently certified in Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS), both must be through either AHA or ASHI.
To apply send your resume in confidence to:
Vestal Volunteer Emergency Squad
Attn: Robert Stueber
324 Myrtle Street
Vestal, NY 13850
Windsor Emergency Services
If your organization has a job opening you’d like posted, let us know!